Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Alert!!! Pacific Tectonic Plate!!!!!

There is now presently a major Tropical Cyclone spinning out in the Pacific Ocean like several hundred miles east of Peru/Chile in that region. Yesterday the Easter Island region had two medium sized earthquakes that I like to consider foreshocks of a new upcoming medium sized shaker that COULD be larger. Name of storm is Tropical Cyclone Oli, I view these at www.hurricanezone.net (links never work on blogspot)

The latest info on this Tropical Cyclone was that it is forcast to increase in speed and as of this latest shot of it, it is skirting those islands that I was unable to positively identify, French Polynesia? Tahiti? Bora Bora??? Therefore, until I complete all my necessary research on this severe weather system, I will be unable to say more accurately where this new upcoming potential sesimic energy might strike, but for now Santiago, Chile, Ecuador and Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico seem obvious. Thank-You again for reading and an update should follow this week or next!

No comments: