Sunday, April 25, 2010

80 Tornado's!!! New Earthquake Energy!!!!! Iceland Volcano???

I heard that wind speeds in the recent Tornado outbreak were like 150 mph, also that there were 80 tornadoes. This is all the information that I have tonight, note that what we actually need is the direction of the path on the ground on a tornado. Until I get more information I want everybody to know that there will be an immediate chance of earthquakes!!! Forget everything I have been saying before tonight, New Deal!!!!! I will try to have a nice written out explanation early this week, but until then everybody be aware that I expect a major earthquake to follow tornado damage, and that 24 to 48 hours is not an unreal timeline for an 8 Richter earthquake in China, or Central America. I suppose California, Mount St. Helens, possibly, or Seattle maybe, but for now I can't really say no more. Probably watch that Iceland Volcano since there is now brand new earthquake energy. I will update early this week!!! Thank-You for reading!!! The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: