Thursday, April 15, 2010

HUGE METEOR!!! USUALLY MEANS HUGE EARTHQUAKE!!!!!

it is quite common when i am tracking a potential earthquake that somebody reports seeing lights cross the sky almost exactly along the line that I am watching for an earthquake, while this particular one that we are watching for right this moment is in Northern Canada, or supposed to be anyways, we just had a huge meteor in Eastern Iowa!!!!! I have to now add that it is today my own personal opinion, i also worked at the junk yard over that way too, it is my opinion that Illinois or Chicago, or St. Louis might be getting some big seismic activity in the coming hours and days! Maybe the Down East States! The thing seemed to be pointing in that direction, could this mean California? Texas? Oklahoma?
I haven't seen no where near enough of these to know exactly what will happen, but I do know there may still be a major earthquake coming!!! And still want to watch Northern Canada, but. . . . .

No comments: