Friday, April 16, 2010

Parts of GIANT METEOR land in Southern Illinois, and Missouri!!!

One of my friends from work last night said that fragments of that GIANT METEOR landed as far south as Southern Illinois, and Missouri. Now this was the University of Wisconsin Band Concert and this group are generally those educated types so I just assume this to be good valid info. Downside of this news is that it bolsters my opinion that the New Madrid Region WILL GET a major earthquake in the very near future, like hours, days or this coming week! I'll put the magnitude at 5 or 6 Richters which is somewhat out there if you think about a 6 Richters earthquake shaking my friends at Annheuser-Busch down there????? Not really serious enough to submit to National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation people, though. Or is it???

On a lighter note, this Major Shaker could go as high as 7, 8, or 9 Richters judging from how big my friend said the meteor was!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is so help to me! Thanks for share.