Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To: California and National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Councils From EQ Guy, Re: Japan Earthquake and upcoming Full Moon/Spring Equinox

March 16, 2011

To: California Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council, National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council
From:Name Edited Out, The EQ Alert Guy

Re: Full Moon Saturday/Spring Equinox Sunday

Dear Sirs,
You should be aware that the body of my recent Official Prediction dated February 8, 2011, mentioned the fact that this major upcoming earthquake would be 9.0 Richters and at the Andaman/Nicobar Islands, noting that Japan was 2800 Miles off with the Magnitude now being exactly right! Further, this major earthquake struck well within the usual number of days that this kind of earthquake energy takes to travel the route it traveled in recent days. I also want to point out that I mentioned a few times along the way that Christchurch WAS NOT the sum of the earthquake energy we had on our hands, neither was 6.3 Richters the size of the major event I was anticipating. My words were “Christchurch 6.3 was NOT the Grand Finale.” This message appeared in many of my writings in the days following the big New Zealand Earthquake and possibly in the CEPEC/NEPEC Update that followed. In the future I hope the California Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council, and the National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council will understand that when I say there is going to be a major earthquake. . . . . there IS going to be a major earthquake. My earthquake blog at www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com on February 4, 2011 actually even mentioned “Earthquake, Tsunami, Volcano at Japan/Taiwan.”

Saturday will be the Full Moon and Sunday the Spring Equinox!!! These are sometimes nominal days when there is little or no earthquake energy tracking anywhere in the world, on THIS occasion THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL MAJOR EARTHQUAKE ENERGY and while primarily in Japan and very much out of the jurisdiction of CEPEC and NEPEC, I must impress upon both councils to at the very least give some mention to the great dangers to the State of California and our West Coast, and Alaska, that in addition to the fact that there may be significant movement of the Pacific Tectonic Plate against the North American Tectonic Plate, in addition there will now be a full moon and a Spring Equinox! It seems worthwhile to me that some day in our future, or at best the future of our children, or grandchildren, that someday somebody should mention the increase of earthquake dangers that comes with the full moon, and that the earths equinox may also contribute somewhat to earthquake energy.

Due to the enormous amount of earthquake energy at work in the world right at the moment, I will extend the end date of my February 8, 2011 Official Prediction from March 17, 2011 out one additional week until March 26, 2011 and do not expect too much more major earthquake energy beyond next week. This letter will ultimately be sent via E-Mail to the my friends in Japan at the Daily Yomiuri @ http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/ and I am very sorry that one of us reading today could not have done more to tell the people of Japan that they were in the general area of all the earthquake energy that ended up striking there. The movement of the Indian Ocean/Australian Tectonic Plate more or less dictated the possibility Japan could be involved at least in the tsunami wave wherever it was about to occur at and I am as sorry as I can be that me or none of you could get the message to them. Also, I have worked with all of the General Electric guys who do all of the power plant work in the world and I am actually even one of the guys who could get a call to go to Japan and do a lot of the work over there. I also worked for Sony who also has a number of factories that will need work over in Japan as well. At nuclear plants they wear suits and are only allowed to be in certain areas a few minutes like to turn a bolt a couple times, then they have to come back out and the next guy goes in and turns it a couple times, etc. One of my friends tells a story about one guy who tore the sleeve of his suit and had to have his arm amputated because the cancer strikes immediately in the more radioactive situations. Some of the older guys I have worked with were actually on the crews that built the San Onofre and Diablo Canyon Nuclear Plants. Strengthening of all nuclear power plants abilities to be fully prepared for earthquakes and tsunamis might be considered wise in the future, and done to the fullest extent possible will provide a lot of work for me and my friends in the Power Plant biz. All of them will tell you I know what I am talking about, too, and that EARTH Mechanics will become a reality in our future!!!

Thank-You again for accepting my writings and for passing some information along to the people so that they may have some idea when earthquake energy is out there!!!

Sincerely,
Name Edited Out,
The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: