Friday, April 8, 2011

Be Watching for Tornadoes! Tornadoes = Earthquakes!!!

Sorry I have been very busy updating my new book, "My Earthquake Memoirs" and overlooked a series of tornadoes that struck somewhere in the Southern USA earlier this week. While I have not yet viewed the total amount of damage from those extreme windstorms, I want all my readers to be aware that those winds will likely increase the earthquake energy and everybody should now be watching for like one or two more earthquakes that should not register much higher than 7 Richters Magnitude. This new alert will go on for another week or two and will continue if there are more big windstorms. In the future if we can accurately gather such information as the direction on the ground of the path of these as well as the amount of damage including number of trees uprooted and broken off, then we can better know and be aware anytime there is new earthquake energy heading for us such as struck Mexico/Guatamala, and Japan yesterday. Thank-You again for reading and always be prepared! EQ Guy

No comments: