Friday, September 7, 2012

Beverly Hills Earthquake-2!!!!! New EQ Alert: California!!!

So I just went and double-checked all my info and discovered that the landfall of one Hurricane Isaac at Grand Isle, Louisiana was on August 29, 2012 with winds reported at 80 to 90 mph and while I want to report right now that my immediate mention was for spots along the straight line that left the Gulf of Mexico and headed North West, there could also now be a chance that just any earthquake energy of this great of amount could cause something to shake California and especially along the San Andreas Fault line or the Hollywood Fault line just to name two. There was another medium sized shaker at Downtown Beverly Hills very early today with Beverly Blvd as the epicenter!!! New EQ Alert for all of California through September 18, 2012 and also remember I posted Oklahoma/Alaska days ago and that alert will continue for some time as well. I will update this week with more exact parameters. Be Prepared Beverly Hills!!!!! EQ Guy

No comments: