Thursday, February 28, 2013

LOTS of California Earthquakes are Shaking!!! Be Watching for Possible Major One!!!

Hello, I am writing today because my phone chimed several times this morning with FOUR earthquakes that all struck California within an hour! It was a few minutes before I could get to the computer to check on what was going on, but when I did I discovered one near Lake Tahoe, two near Santa Rosa just North of Frisco, and one at Tonopah Junction at 4.1 and while I was originally thinking right at that moment that these might all lead on a straight line towards places like Parkfield, Santa Cruz, and Watsonville. . . they have stopped right at the moment as I started writing. Also note that upon a check of ALL California earthquakes during that period I discovered a smaller swarm at Long Valley where they might also be due for this upcoming Major Earthquake. (Long Valley is actually a HUGE volcano) I want to note that there was also a 6.1 at Vanuatu at 9pm last night my time, and a 6.9 at the Kuril Islands at 8:05am my time.

Yes, there does seem to be some earthquake energy happening and I mainly want to continue watching California due to the correlation being very real. Watsonville was the epicenter of the Loma Prieta/World Series Earthquake and while Parkfield is NOT due for their next one just yet, one could strike just near there. The last time I stated that a series just like this might indicate San Francisco was when Eureka got that huge shaker! All of these places could very well become the next Major California Earthquake at any second!!! EQ Guy

No comments: