Monday, December 11, 2017

HELLO All My New Readers!!!!!

Dear New Readers,

~~~Thank-You for taking the time to stop by and read my EQ Blog! I started out originally sending just the most important information to my friends in and around California and Hollywood via old-fashioned "U.S. Mail" and probably still a few of them have my old "EQ Alerts" with picture of me run on an old-fashioned copy from the copy story and message typed out on my old manual typewriter that I bought from my Grandpa for five-dollars!!!

~~~That along with simply telling everybody that I met in person whenever I knew there was a Major Earthquake heading for somewhere. . . or us as the case was a few times while I lived and worked in Los Angeles. Eventually that lead to E-Mail around the turn of the century and now old-fashioned E-Mail "EQ Alerts" for a few years, too, until combined one day with the likes of Greatest Journal, MySpace, Xanga, and GeoCities along with probably a few others, too. Of course that all led up to todays combination you're looking at or Blogspot and have for some time now been running that with the help of twitter. . . if anybody is interested in following a link to my latest blog entry from there you understand.

~~~Lots of really great earthquake correlations have been the result! With some of my best even happening right here on these same web pages your looking at now, too. That all led to several books, a couple EQ Radio Shows and then one day a D.J. friend heard about it and asked me to talk into the microphone on his radio show! That was when "Earthquake Minute" got started!

~~~Having worked as an actor in Hollywood, now in Screen Actors Guild, currently doing lots of work on NBC-TV Series "Chicago Fire" and "Chicago Med" along with lots of other TV and movie projects from beginnings working in a junkyard and as a carpenter and working up to a Union Carpenter and actor working at Hollywood Movie Studios is how I became interested in EARTHQUAKES!!! Yes, it was the day of the Northridge Earthquake in California that turned my attention to what might have been the cause of that earthquake especially. . . and then to what caused more or less all earthquakes in general. And that leads us up to today!!!

~~~Today I'm noticing my number of readers is now in the 1000's!!! So, I'm writing to say Thank-You for reading and please feel free to write a comment in the comments section of any blog entry you wish, or write me an E-Mail if you like, too!!!

~~~Sorry there isn't a lot going on right this minute as I'm writing this and you are reading it, although some things do shake during Cyclone Season in the Southern Hemisphere, and the most Severe Winter Conditions could get the tectonic plates moving, too, we will see!!! And as soon as it is looking like there may be an earthquake coming, you will be reading about it right here, too!!!
~~~Thank-You Again For Reading!!!

EQ Guy


Some of My Best Earthquake Stuff is in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: