Saturday, July 13, 2019

Now a 4.6 Shook Near Seattle, Washington Early Friday With Over 16,000 Felt Reports There, Too!!! Here's Extension Of Current Big Alert Which Ran Until "Mid-July" Now Runs All Through Month of July 2019!!!!! And Including This Weeks "Massive California Earthquake Minute"!!!

Currently with over 16,000 felt reports this early Friday State of Washington Earthquake is very much reminescent of one that struck there very early in my work with earthquakes!!! Total of 627 felt reports came in from "Snohomish" Washington apparently not too far from Fridays Epicenter. Although when I re-checked I didn't find it to be all that near the epicenter of the 2001 Nisqually Earthquake of a 6.8 that also struck near Seattle and you can read all about it at Wikipedia Article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Nisqually_earthquake

Here's the USGS Report with list of nearby places and was felt all the way to Great Falls, Montana and Medford, Oregon!!! I've added the distance to Seattle:

4.6 - 0km SSW of Three Lakes, Washington
2019-07-12 09:51:38 (UTC) 47.871°N 122.000°W 24.3 km depth

Nearby Places
1 Miles NE of Monroe North, Washington, USA
1.7 Miles SE of Monroe, Washington, United States
7.2 Miles West of Silver Firs, Washington, USA
25 Miles Northwest of Seattle, Wash., USA
71.4 Miles NW of Olympia, Washington, United States

Here's This Weeks "Massive California Earthquake Minute" The VIDEO!!! CLICK Arrow: Watch Massive California Earthquake Minute at YouTube@ CLICK HERE To Watch That Vid at YouTube AND See The Updated Transcript Now With ALL The Added Convo@ CLICK Here For The Updated Transcript

Already heard about this if you watched or read "Earthquake Minute"!!! Now here's that Update sent yesterday to California and National Earthquake Prediction Councils:

July 12, 2019

To: John Parish, Michael Blanpied at CEPEC and NEPEC
From: The EQ Guy

Subject: Extend Alert For California

Hello Again Today, Gentlemen!!!
~~~There is a lot going on right now with Earthquakes in California and don't believe such a situation has ever occurred during the time of my own personal association with the California and National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Councils, therefore I'm going to send along an important update as to where all this shaking might go!!!
~~~Up to this point in my work on earthquakes, I've concentrated on a certain list of Day #'s with some of the most common numbers of days (on which a Major Earthquake will strike after landfall of a Major Windstorm) those numbers of day tend to be around Day 30, Day 43, Day 55, and Day 60 with of course other dates occurring, too. ~~~In the case of Ridgecrest, I'm talking about the landfall of Tropical Cyclone Foni (Rhymes with Johnny) at Bay of Bengals India with winds 143 and gusts 185 mph on May 2, 2019 and the 6.4 struck on about Day 63 after that landfall where I had announced to watch on Day 60 or July 1.
~~~Today the present alert will be passing beyond those usual numbers in addition to a new "Day 76" added due to a series of earthquakes that followed landfall of Cyclone Pam at Vanuatu on March 13, 2015. When more big earthquakes struck in the Pacific and Cyclone Pam was the ONLY matching conceivable source for so much shaking, I determined a NEW "Day 76" was needed for in the event it could have hit a populated area or MAY someday on that day #, or Day 76. (Which will be Monday)
~~~Further, due to that notable event of 2015 and the seriousness of the matter currently shaking at Ridgecrest, California, I feel it just might be or IS necessary for us to give careful consideration to adding even later dates beyond Day 76 and in the meantime suggest we continue to watch, especially California, into the future. . . expecting more earthquakes and until they become smaller, and smaller and probably the manner this alert should eventually come to an end, but probably not without first some more Major Shaking, yet, somewhere and under THIS alert!!! Although newly formed Tropical Storm Barry at Louisiana could become a factor in all this very soon, too!!!
~~~This alert is now being extended. One day at UW Seismology Circa 2002, I was relating a lot of my work to one of the Seismology Gentlemen there whom I'd just seen on TV, and with regards to my use of day numbers, one thing he said was "Very short window (of time)" that I was using regarding the fact that I'm giving just 20 or 30 day alert on some of these. However another thing he mentioned was that IF this is actual "Seismic Energy" that I'm tracking. . . there won't then be an exact number of days. This due to the fact that I'm talking about plate tectonics or I believe his term was "massive sheets of rock" and he continued to assert that if so, then they will continue to move with no certain number of days and further. . . could go BEYOND my usual number of days at some point.
~~~Gentlemen, I suggest to you all today this might be that day, and this alert might now go into some new day numbers such as Day 80 on Friday, July 19, Day 90 on Monday, July 29, but for now may I only extend my own personal alerts for those 10 or 20 day scenarios and by no means will I talk about a Day 100 on August 8 unless something very new and unusual should happen, here, and not necessarily just in California, but any of the nearby also shaky places, and etc., too.
~~~There will be a Full Moon on Tuesday and my usual "Full Moon Window" should also be considered from about all of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week or July 15, 16, and 17, 2019 and since theory of "More Full, More Pull" seems to explain this a few big earthquakes make it hours or a day or so outside of this theory. There also tends to be situations where lots of shaking at example Jurupa Valley can happen in the hours BEFORE the exact moment, and shaking will STOP at exact moment. Other situations where shaking will START at exact moment and generally agree with my theory, stopping as my "Full Moon Window" ends in a day or two.
~~~Extending the alert, and discussing the Full Moon Window was my goal set out today in this writing to the Councils. Thank-You Again for taking time to review my writings!!!
~~~Sincerely, The EQ Guy


NOW ONTO THAT FULL MOON!!!!!

The Exact Moment of the July Full Moon will be coming on Tuesday, July 16 at 4:40pm Central, 2:40pm Pacific with the Full Moon Window starting on Monday at those times and must add the original 6.4 Ridgecrest Earthquake struck less than one day past my full moon window, so let's even start this added alert about the same amount of time early. . . or Sunday!!!!!

With all this going on and still lots of aftershocks at Ridgecrest, continue to talk about earthquake preparation especially all my great friends in California and around Los Angeles!!!!! God Bless!!!

EQ Guy


My Best Earthquake Stories And My "Go Straight Theory" are in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ CLICK HERE To See My E-Book!!! Thank-You For Reading!!!

No comments: