Friday, December 10, 2021

Shaking At Offshore Oregon Seems To Be Related To New Moon!!! Here's Entire List As That Shaking May Be Winding Down, Now!!!

Here I have taken all the earthquakes at Offshore Oregon going all the way back to within about a day of the Exact Moment of the New Moon, however according to my own personal "New Moon Window" am not able to compare this series of earthquakes to added pull of the New Moon being more than 24 hours AFTER, but there are other theories that extend to 3 days!  This swarm may not be enough to make me extend my own personal use of the New Moon, but to say I do tend to go a few hours beyond to include lot of them that show up like 3 to 6 hours beyond the end. . . and/or ahead of my 24 hour start of the New Moon Window, too!!!  Here's the list in Central Time and the New Moon Exact Moment was on  Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 1:45am so you can see reading UP, all these are POST New Moon: 

5.3  off the coast of Oregon 2021-12-08 09:38:20
5.1  off the coast of Oregon 2021-12-08 07:30:21
5.2  off the coast of Oregon 2021-12-08 04:50:25
5.1  off the coast of Oregon 2021-12-08 04:14:30
5.5  off the coast of Oregon 2021-12-08 01:18:28
5.1  off the coast of Oregon 2021-12-07 23:51:07
4.9  off the coast of Oregon 2021-12-07 23:50:10

Worst Case Scenario. . .

With all the shaking there at Offshore Oregon about the only thing out there, besides a big volcano, is the albeit a long-shot chance of a Major Landslide at some offshore location where it could produce tsunami of any size and unknown distance!!!  The location of all this shaking would make notice short on such occasion and in the meantime if that is you, be aware at some point all this shaking could become a tsunami that possibly could affect folks in the range of say 5 or 10 feet above sea level and I am not really able to guess bigger but they might and am sorry that's about all I can say on the subject!

Please Note at press time on this edition I have just seen areas around New Madrid, Missouri getting struck by some serious winds and possible tornado activity!!!  I'll know more as the weekend goes on and will have an update at some point, but for now I have to guess high winds and possible tornado should or could be some shaking of the ground for that very shaky Earthquake Region!!!!!

EQ Guy


ALL My Best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  Thank-You For Reading!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: