Thursday, December 8, 2022

5.5 Dagestan, Russia Early Thursday!!! 4.0 Richters Earthquake Struck Kettleman City, California Wednesday!!! Now Along With Many Others In Shaky Northern California Region!!! AND This Weeks Network "Earthquake Minute" The Script/Transcript!!

This one just came in early Thursday Morning my time, a 5.5 shows up on the list of recent earthquakes striking a border region although have not got a report on damage or injuries, there, here's the USGS Report:

5.5 - Caucasus region, Russia

  • 2022-12-08 06:42:15 (UTC)
  • 42.273°N 46.894°E
  • 60.0 km depth

Nearby Places

  1. Tsurib, Dagestan, Russia
  2. Nizhneye Kazanishche, Dagestan, Russia
  3. Buynaksk, Dagestan, Russia
  4. Belokany, Balakǝn, Azerbaijan
  5. Karabudakhkent, Dagestan, Russia

FELT REPORT:

5.5 - Caucasus region, Russia

  • 2022-12-08 06:42:15 (UTC)
  • 42.273°N 46.894°E
  • 60.0 km depth
City.......Region.....Country..............#......Km
Tsurib, Dagestan, Russia...................1 60 km
Samgori, Kvemo Kartli, Georgia......1 184 km
Zahesi, Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Georgia.2 193 km 
Tbilisi, Tiflis, Georgia......................4 194 km
Tskneti, Tiflis, Georgia....................1 202 km
Pyatigorsk, Stavropol, Russia..........1 373 km 

 

I did just happen to notice as I was writing up this new edition, that I've written about this previously this week, however here and now I'll fill in the list with a number of other earthquakes as I'm preparing the script for Fridays Show!!!  Talking about that 4.0 Kettleman City which of course many of you know is the town James Dean the movie actor from the 1950's was killed driving his car there somehow!  Others that help me to ramp up the seriousness of the alert for that region include a 3.6 Bodfish felt in Bakersfield 60 Km to the south of that town, there!  Other earthquakes include 2.7 Running Springs, 13 Miles from Big Bear Lake, a 3.8 Ocotillo, California with currently 262 Felt Reports further to the south more near Salton Sea, 3.4 Truckee, 3.0 Rachel, Nevada, and a rather good-sized 3.6 Alum Rock with 1200 Felt Reports and 11 miles East of San Jose!  As of this writing that's the update but on the show I'm going to go into some detail on the fact that we should watch that region for big one like that 6.3 we're watching for!!!

Now Here's This Weeks Network Edition The Script/Transcript:

Hello Again, Everybody, EQ Guy, Here:  When Hurricane Nicole made landfall at Vero Beach, Florida on November 9, and 10, 2022 with winds 75 and some gusts at 100, I knew right then and there this would probably mean big earthquake due to my own personal correlation of big windstorms equal big earthquakes.  Then, like I’ll occasionally do, I included a more precise prediction on this radio show saying Big Bear City, California on November 27 at a 6.3, there!  Well, am now here today to tell you that turned out to be the exact date of the big Eruption of Mauna Loa, at Hawaii and only bout a thousand miles off, too, if you will;  So, I re-calibrated that line finding it does cross directly through Big Bear City, but DOES go on and cross Hawaii and even Honolulu on my globe if you will. . .although I barely spoke Hawaii softly under my breath and would hardly have even  thought volcano, although there had recently been considerable shaking at Mauna Loa am very sorry I never mentioned it.  As those shakers there at that volcano seem to be about ending, that very well could have been the potential seismic energy we were watching for.
~~Keep watching for a 6.3 Big Bear City just the same!
That‘s “Earthquake Minute” The Network Edition, And I’m The EQ Guy

 

Thank-You for reading and please feel free to tune-in Friday for more info on all that!!!

EQ Guy


 

 

Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: