Friday, December 23, 2022

LOTS Of Earthquakes Had Been Preceded By Severe Winter Conditions!!! AND Here's This Weeks Community Radio Edition Of "Earthquake Minute" The Script/Transcript!!!

Quickly some background on what today we'll be referring to as Earthquakes the result of "Severe Winter Conditions" and they include Northridge when I did not predict that one, rather discovered it to have been preceded by Severe Winter Conditions, among first times I followed that up with a prediciton came the 2001 Nisqually Earthquake that struck Seattle on February 28, 2001 at 6.8, a 2013 Craig, Alaska off west coast of Canada on January 5, 2013 at 7.5 there.  Also included was more severe winter conditions December 2003 which came to precede the December 23, 2003 Paso Robles Earthquake, and of course my now famous severe winter conditions of December 2009 when I filed Official Prediction for Northern California and the Eureka 2010 Shaker shook there January 9, 2010 followed on January 12 by the Haiti Earthquake!!!  I'll be using that list from time to time as I eventually write this all up and possibly a new "Official Prediction" however no idea at present where this one might shake!!!!!

HERE'S The Script/Transcript for Friday Community Radio Edition of "Earthquake Minute":

Hello Again, Everybody, EQ Guy, Here:  In December 2009 we experienced what I like to call “Severe Winter Conditions” and on December 22, 2009 filed “Official Prediction” for Northern California and January 9, 2010 a 7.1 struck Eureka, California!  Final day on that Prediction, Janaury 12, 2010 is today the date of the Haiti Earthquake, there!  Somewhat similar conditions now in December 2022 so we’ll again need to watch along our West Coast!!!
~~First I said Los Angeles, then updated to Big Bear City, then last week I said it’s been 18 years since the last big earthquake at Parkfield and THIS Week  a 6.4 Richters Earthquake struck near Eureka, California, and with today being Day 43 and brand-new “Severe Winter Conditions” watch California for bout a 6.4 or 6.5 there!!!  Could well include Northridge, California, Too!!!  (ADDED: The 2010 Eureka Earthquake was a 7.1 and I had originally discovered the correlation between severe winter conditions and earthquakes after the Northridge Earthquake in 1994)
~~“Earthquake Minute” Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas from Me, The EQ Guy

Like I said on todays show, I am very sorry I have to discuss upcoming Major Earthquakes a few days before Christmas!  Hope great Christmas Everybody!!!!!

EQ Guy

Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: