Saturday, December 3, 2022

Here's This Weeks Community Radio "Earthquake Minute" The Script/Transcript:

Hello Again, Everybody, EQ Guy, Here:  If you were watching really close for last weeks prediction for Big Bear City, California, then you already know that turned out to be the exact date of the big Eruption of Mauna Loa, at Hawaii and only a few hours later than I had predicted, but the same day, just sayin’  AND bout a thousand miles off, too, if you will.  So, I went and checked finding that line in fact does intersect with Big Bear City, but DOES go on and cross Hawaii. . .although I never would have thought volcano, and am not the Volcano Guy!!
~~November 21 was Day 52 on the alert for Java Island and Jakarta and you heard that brand-new alert right here on “Earthquake Minute” on November 11 and then the 5.6 struck Java Island, Indonesia with The current death toll at 310!!
~~Keep watching for a 6.3 Big Bear City on or about November 27, there!!!
THAT’S “Earthquake Minute” and I’m The EQ Guyyyyyy!!!!!


Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: