Monday, December 18, 2023

ICELAND VOLCANO ERUPTED MONDAY!!!!! Big Winds Of 90, And 100 Miles Per Hour Struck East Coast!!!

 As I'm writing this blog with the basic intention of informing my best readers of the fact that the big Iceland Volcano has erupted just moments ago on Monday, probably at this point a few hours ago, now, I'm also hearing and seeing on the TV all about those 90 and 100 Miles Per Hour Winds striking along our USA East Coast now stretching back to Saturday and Sunday at Florida, and South Carolina!!  

Hadn't actually even had the time to write-up those winds albeit serious sounding and if the volcano hadn't already erupted in the hours, I would have surely mentioned the chance those winds might effect our East Coast and especially along all those places where they'd been getting the winds!!!!  COULD Still happen, there!  They could still shake but it has now all happened to fast for me to write up all the possibilities, there!  Southern Illinois got about a 3.5 in the middle of all this, too!!!

Unknown to what extent Iceland will be shaking, but then again I'm not the "Volcano Guy",  I'm. . . . .

EQ Guy

New Moon Iceland "Earthquake Minute Video"!!!  CLICK Arrow:

 

 

 SCRIPT/TRANSCRIPT:  Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!  If you’ve been listening you know this weeks New Moon must have had some effect on that Iceland Volcano!  You’ve heard me say 24 hours before and 24 hours after the exact moment and at 24 hours before was lot of shaking that began and shook the nearby Rykajames Ridge 200 Miles South of Iceland, however did not seem to effect that volcano, however did stop shaking all together as big as 5.3, and 5.2 and many, others.
~~~Then 2 after the exact moment shook North of Iceland at the Norwegian Sea STILL nothing AT Iceland!  Could be the end of the biggest concerns at least for that particular volcano; of course I’m not the Volcano Guy as you know!!  So, they’ll probably need to keep watching the Iceland Volcano, at least through December, there!
~~~Cyclone Jasper made landfall at Australia Wednesday and they tend to get Shakers, there!
This has been “Earthquake Minute” and I have been. . . . . The EQ Guy!!

 


Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: