Monday, April 28, 2008

NEW EQ ALERT!!!!! Public Enemies Stuff Scroll down several days, Thank-You!!!

NEW EQ Alert, April 28, 2008

To: All EQ Alert People
From: The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
There has just been a major tornado strike around Richmond, Virginia with immediate reports giving the estimate of like 25 miles on the ground and the news reporting quite a lot of damage. I personally measure the potential seismic energy by the amount of damage and this one as of tonight looks like it is going to be a major amount of potential seismic energy!
Areas where they have been getting all of those earthquakes will now have to begin watching for a MAJOR EARTHQUAKE. Right off hand I am talking about the Southern Illinois people and the Reno, Nevada folks!!! While the total estimates for all of the damage won’t come in until tomorrow and beyond, right now tonight I will put my estimate for the magnitude of this now upcoming major earthquake at around 7.5 Richters Magnitude. Now, Nevada generally doesn’t shake quite as much and Illinois usually even less, but still think of 7.5 as a number that either of these could possibly reach. I suppose we should be watching out around California and Los Angeles/San Francisco, as well as Seattle and Oregon, too.
Finally, I want to report that I have had some luck with seeing the track on the ground of a tornado and if you have this information please note that the line points towards where this upcoming major earthquake might strike. I do not have that information. Until such a time as me or one of us does get that kind of info, this alert will basically be for all potential shaky places as well, such as Alaska, Japan and Indonesia and will continue for several days, although tornado resultants tend to happen fast, I suppose the alert will continue until this one strikes.
Please feel free to help alert the people that there is now a large amount of potential seismic activity out there and that I expect it to strike soon!!! Thank-You for reading!

Yours Truly,
The EQ Alert Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.