Wednesday, December 31, 2008

EQ Alert Update

December 30, 2008

To:
All EQ Alert People

From:
The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
They had a good sized shaker this week near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and a fairly extensive swarm of 2 and 3 Richter earthquakes in the middle of Yellowstone National Park yesterday. Those of you who have followed my writing over the years already know that I am going to consider those all to have been foreshocks of a major earthquake that will be striking in the coming hours and days. Because I am experiencing a very heavy amount of new readers at quite a rather fast pace some of you will want to know that my reasoning for that assertion is that those two areas are situated roughly in the middle of the North American Tectonic Plate and that due to my “Weight on the Tectonic Plate” theory will thusly force like in a weighted down kind of movement with the result being pressure put on the thrust regions or the place where the North American Plate pushes against the Pacific Tectonic Plate. This is the reason that I issue what I call my “Snowfall Resultant” alert for the West Coast of the U.S., because it is roughly the region where these two tectonic plates usually push together. While it is also the place where they slide up and down against one another at the San Andreas Fault, you should know that there is also some thrust faulting out in that region as well, mostly closer to the ocean and west of the San Andreas fault such as Malibu, San Juan Capistrano and maybe that one Long Beach fault might also be of the thrust nature, too, I’m not exactly sure there.
In the year 2003 we had a similarly rough December Winter weather situation and it was when I issued my first ever snowfall resultant alert like on December 15 or so, and the now famous Paso Robles earthquake struck around December 23. If the severe winter weather conditions are as bad as this from the rockies, to Pennsylvania and etc., then we definitely should watch for the next big major earthquake to strike California in the coming days. Keep in mind that the date of the Great Northridge Quake was January 17, and that was originally also the day that I discovered all of this stuff about how earthquakes work, by checking the old newspapers from the days before the Northridge earthquake and discovering that it was preceded by severe winter conditions. Possibly conditions similar to those outside of the front door of my moms house here in Wisconsin right now as I am writing this.
So, let us watch now for a major earthquake of around 6.4 to 7.6 Richters and let me guess exactly 7.1 Richters Magnitude; West Coast.; Be Prepared!!!

Sincerely,
The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: