Sunday, December 21, 2008

HERE IS MY CHRISTMAS LETTER 2008 THAT I SEND TO MY FRIENDS!!!!!

December 14, 2008

Dear Friends!!!
There has been a lot of Motion Picture work in the area over the past year and I have been lucky to be getting one or two good parts and getting out there and seeing some agents and made one really great acting guys party, too!!! If you look fast you can see me in the latest Dreamworks Picture “Eagle Eye” where I cross in front of the camera while two of the stars are getting off a bus somewhere. . . . Actually shot at the Greater Milwaukee Airport but methinks it is supposed to be somewhere else in the movie, do not know where! On hold for quite a long time for the movie “Public Enemies” where I was scheduled numerous times for my part as “Prisoner” originally to work in either Crown Point, Indiana or at Statesville Prison in Joliet, where a lot of my movie friends have worked over the years but not me. I have always wanted to work there, though and it ended up never happening. For whatever reason, mainly because they changed casting agents during the summer, and I didn’t get that part or the next one, or the one after that even though on the last two I even had check-in numbers and show up time and everything. They just kept making a lot of changes along the way and a lot of people didn’t get the parts they hoped for, so I’m not by no means alone!!!
In the matter of Rock County, the bad deputy, my friend Jim Koepp, and all the court appearances, my book, script for the movie, and all that stuff, I can sum it up by saying I was diagnosed with gall stones by the end of this summer and they want to remove my gallbladder! Then by the third doctor, this one in McFarland, he finally came right out and asked if I had worked out with weights. I told him that I had but haven’t been lifting weights much since spring because I’ve been really busy. Well, that burns fat that is now clogging my gallbladder and that’s kind of what gall stones are! Interesting stuff, huh! So when you combine that (10 or 20 K a day on my bike) with the “Gall Bladder Diet” that the first doctor already gave me, it equals no more problems with my gall bladder. . . And so far, I haven’t rescheduled my surgery, either. It’s just a matter now of continuing to do enough exercise over the winter which I seem to be doing with some occasional “Running In Place” which I recommend to anyone looking for something really fun to do! You can start out slow, try it fast, slow down, etc., etc., etc.
I got a job working as “Event Security” at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison for their security company there, and was kept on after football season ended and am now working at The Kohl Center on Basketball, Hockey and Special Events like there was just a concert this Thursday, The Trans-Siberian Orchestra and my first concert as one of those guys who has to go around and tell people no picture taking!!! Not that bad, everybody is fairly cooperative. Over all only had one or two incidents all summer of rowdy people. I want to say students, but whomever. Especially the one guy who called my supervisor a really bad name and I didn’t know what to do, so I just waved him on past. I suppose with time I will get a better idea what to do when someone is hard on my new bosses, but we aren’t supposed to really do much like unless it is a real bad thing, and this guy sort of just swore at her, so?????
Now, I’m looking forward to the end of basketball/hockey season and am thinking seriously about heading down to Key West, Florida!!!!! Otherwise everything is fine with me!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYBODY!!!!!

No comments: