Tuesday, October 4, 2011

EG Guy Will Be in San Francisco From October 11, until October 15th!!!!! READ ON!!!!!

Hello,
I will be arriving at San Francisco Airport (SFO) at 9:55am on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 and I want everybody out California way to know that I will be in the S.F. area through that Saturday, October 15, 2011, flying out at 2:00pm. So if any of you reading this are interested in meeting with me in person you may call my cell phone directly, or text me immediately at 608-EDITED-OUT, or E-Mail me at lesbrown99@hotmail.com . I will be driving up to Eureka, California at some point during this visit if anybody is further north there. I have planned a few of the nights on this trip at a motel in Oakland for folks right in the Frisco area to know, and this could be the next big California Earthquake, with the full moon happening on my second night there or Wednesday Night, so it could turn out to be a pretty exciting week!!! Thank-You All, again, for reading me all these years and being my GREAT Friends!!! Always, Les Brown / The EQ Alert Guy

Edited March 28, 2012: Edited Out my Cell Phone #

No comments: