Sunday, November 25, 2012

UPDATE OF OFFICIAL PREDICTION FOR A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE TO STRIKE LOMPOC, CALIFORNIA BEFORE NOVEMBER 26, 2012

First, I want to note that the banner headline of the Official Prediction we are talking about here states November 26, 2012 and I want to add the full moon will be November 28, 2012 and so this Official Prediction will have to be extended at least through the end of the month of November of 2012 to include the full moon. Beyond the end of November 2012 please also note this is genuine earthquake energy and as of this writing there is no concise timeline for this sort of event, therefore we will mostly just go on to watch for this large scale earthquake event that eventually WILL STRIKE somewhere and it is only a matter if it strikes at California or decides on a lot of small shakers there and goes on to be the next big Hawaii, New Zealand, Indonesia, or Japan Earthquake and I suppose possibly tsunami through December 21, 2012.

Next, I want to add that it looks to me like California has been experiencing a HUGE amount of what just might be foreshocks and while these have mostly been in the range of 2 Richters, there have now been a few in the 3 Range. It is my opinion without having researched this point extensively, that in general when I view the latest earthquakes, this list is usually New Guinea, Indonesia, Fiji, Japan, and etc. with California making just an occasional appearance. The other way that I can judge here is that I will frequently view the map of Los Angeles, where all of the most recent earthquakes appear, and there quite commonly are none. Of course the last time I checked there were about a dozen just on the L.A. map alone before I realized that map only ran from Ventura County to Long Beach! Yes, if you Zoom-Out to the larger region or toggle over to the east there will be many, many more and that’s still not even counting Soledad, or the Pinnacles region much less the Frisco, Santa Rosa, and Eureka areas! It does appear there is a very large number of small shakers going on in California and since we know there is earthquake energy heading that way, you might assume these to all be foreshocks of something. Lastly, in the coming days if we begin to see more 3’s, some 4’s, and I think any 5’s at all, there will almost certainly be a major shaker to follow, but I still can not say that for sure.

I have no way of knowing if we are experiencing any indifferences in the radon levels since I do not presently know where those sorts of readings come from as far as California is concerned. I do know that in the days following the verdict at L’Aquila, Italy where those Seismologists who refuted that now accurate prediction resulting in 300 deaths, were sentenced to 6 years in prison, lost there licenses, and must pay victims, that town recently again was found to have high radon readings and this time it was decided to evacuate L’Aquila, Italy! As of this writing you can see many pictures of that town full of now empty streets while those folks have been safely evacuated and we wait to see what will happen there. Note that many of our own “Brilliant Seismologists” signed a statement asking that those former men of science NOT be punished, which ironically would have resulted in NO action being taken today. Similarly, NO action will probably be taken in California this week.

Yesterday, I found a great old movie titled “The Great Los Angeles Earthquake” in which a seismologist connects an identical series of small earthquakes to the possibility of a 7.5 Richters major earthquake striking in just days. It rang true as far as these seismologists all believing the small earthquakes to be foreshocks and the movie listed Name Edited Lady from Cal Tech as a Technical Advisor. Where is Name Edited Lady when we need her? If these are foreshocks can we count on her to act in real life like the lead character, who sort of resembled her, acted in the movie? Will Name Edited Lady or any other California Seismology person inform the Mayor and Governor like in the movie, and in time for people to prepare for an earthquake? Also, Ed Begley, Jr. was in this Great 1990 movie available on DVD although I borrowed a copy from a library.

It has occurred to me in the days since this original filing that there have now been many other incidents of hurricanes, typhoons, and tornadoes preceding California earthquakes including Hurricane Frances, Ivan, and Jeanne preceding the 2004 Parkfield Earthquake, The Great June 1992 Tornado Outbreak preceding the June 28, 1992 Landers Earthquake, Hurricane John at Johnston Atoll preceding the 1994 Cape Mendocino Earthquake, and Typhoon Rokes’ landfall at Japan preceding that October 2011 shaker at Coos Bay, Oregon where I flew out to and personally experienced myself! There had also been Hurricane Hugos’ landfall at Charleston preceding the 1989 Loma Prieta/World Series Earthquake and now we have the landfall at New Jersey of Hurricane Sandy. Will the landfall of Hurricane Sandy at New Jersey be followed by a California Earthquake and be added to this list?

This Update may be the last chance for millions of people to be warned! There is only so much I personally can do in the final days before this upcoming potential Major Earthquake strikes the Los Angeles area! The record will now reflect the fact that I did herein serve notice via E-Mail to both the California Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council, and the National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council and followed closely to the normal submission standards that have been explained to me on more than one occasion by more than one person from the Councils. I want to note here that at least one of those officials was very specific in reiterating to me that I should NOT submit to each of the individual members of the Councils and that my submissions will be reviewed by the Intake Secretaries that I submit to, with them deciding if anything should be done further such as I suppose the Chairman or other Council members reviewing in this case the present submission. While I personally truly wish myself or somebody could do more to tell the people of California to prepare, these rules are quite similar to those used by both my Carpenters Union, and my Screen Actors Guild Union where it is the job of the employee only to notify the next person in the “Chain of Command” therefore leaving any additional work on any matter to the appropriate persons. Similar to both of those unions, if something goes wrong here, I hope the higher up folks will pay dearly! This may be their last chance to do something, here, and then again all of this earthquake energy could roar on past California and strike outside of their jurisdiction in Indonesia, or Japan.

To the everyday California people reading this, pass the message around to other Californians so that everybody hopefully knows there is major earthquake energy heading for them! I will be very sorry if this major shaker strikes L.A. and someone asks why we didn’t tell them when we knew!

Respectfully Submitted,
Les Brown EQ Alert Guy

No comments: