Tuesday, July 29, 2014

4.3 Richters Earthquake Shakes Oklahoma AND Kansas!!! 522 Felt Reports From Wichita!!!

Unusually high number of felt reports for Kansas, but I suppose it's possible it was heavily reported on television there, resulting in lots of reports!!! Here's This Weeks EQ Video Log, then more about Mondays Earthquakes, CLICK Arrow:
YES, called that my Frog Vlog. . . because I just happened to come upon that frog in my travels on Monday! Always looking for a new exciting place to film my V-Log, I thought that a great place!!!

Here's a few of the felt reports and I will watch through morning to see if more earthquakes strike any of those places and if needed move this entire list to it's own entry on Earthquake Central. Dodge City, Kansas 10, Enid, Oklahoma 35, Shawnee, OK 2, Topeka, Kansas 2, Wichita, Kansas 522, and Tulsa, Oklahoma 40.

There is also a swarm that is now continuing to strike up at Northern California just north of Truckee and Emigrant Gap and here is the now updated list of all the earthquakes there: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/07/swarm-at-portola-california-just-north.html

There was also a 3.3 that struck early on Monday morning just offshore from Oceanside, California and near Camp Pendleton and Carlsbad, California, in San Diego County. Here is that now updated felt report: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/07/33-richters-strikes-25-miles-west-of.html

So, keep watching for that MegaThruster that could also be the next major Earthquake/Tsunami Event!!! This "Potential" tsunami could easily equal Sumatra 2004 and Japan 2011!!! Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy


Work is coming along Great on my next E-Book "Earthquake Memoirs" My Current E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" is @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com

No comments: