Saturday, February 7, 2015

Here's Saturdays EQ Blog, and This Weeks EQ Podcast!!!!! Watch For California Earthquakes!!! AND That New Sponge Bob Movie, Too!!!

Because it started to get late on Friday night and I worked until 5:30 and then went directly to WinterFest in Lake Geneva, I will now post this weeks Podcast as recorded in the basement at WORT-FM in Madison and a not-edited version. . . sorry for the quality, but I am able to hear it ok!!! CLICK Arrow:


Now onto the big San Francisco Earthquake that struck on Friday with the following felt report at Earthquake Central: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/02/31-richters-redwood-city-30-miles-south.html Sorry, again, that I just noticed that the new USGS system for updating the number of felt reports is no longer perfect and right at the moment I am not able to use the old system to update that list. I will be updating it as soon as I post todays EQ Blog, but the first several readers who click on it will still be looking at the numbers from late on Friday night and not the most up to date numbers only a couple numerals difference anyways.

So, Winterfest in Lake Geneva was a Good Time! Friday nights events included "Human Dog Sled Racing" and I got some good pics and actual film clips from one or two races that I will include in my upcoming Video Log! This is also where the Snow Sculpting took place at the same WinterFest last weekend and I even cruised past those sculptures on Friday and they still look GREAT! So, please feel free to stop by Beautiful Downtown Lake Geneva, Wisconsin this weekend and there is still time to check out the Snow Sculptures! Got to admit it is looking like the first time I have ever seen them go on to get buried in all the additional snow that has fallen since the big weekend. . . usually they melt quickly!!!

Yes, there will now be some big earthquakes and possibly at California so be watching and I will be back here on Monday unless something Major Shakes!!! Have a Good Weekend! I will be going to see the new Sponge Bob Movie!!!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: