Thursday, June 9, 2016

3.7 Richters Earthquake Strikes 25 Miles West of Yellowstone National Park in Montana Late Wednesday Night!!! 2.6 Richters Earthquake Struck Huntington Beach, California Tuesday!

I'm going to write this update in here at the top of todays EQ Blog just prior to publishing it due to the Big Yellowstone Earthquake having shook just about an hour before I wrote this blog. Must mention that as I was watching one of the final installments of "War & Peace" that I stopped momentarilly and wrote down like I always do, the time that I felt rumbling under my feet. . . only on that occasion I only looked at the time, didn't write it down. Long story short this one showed up like I had a pretty good idea was probably going to, and unfortunately no record of what the time was that I felt that one!!! I'll have the felt report on that big one in a later blog and I suppose we might also keep an eye on Yellowstone since they DO get earthquakes there and there could still be 5 or 6 Richters out there! Now the remainder of already written blog:

Now there have been some other earthquakes that have struck in the hours before this EQ Blog is being published, but aside from a 5.1 Guatemala, and smaller ones at Ecuador, and El Salvador, this here Huntington Beach, California earthquake has a fairly big felt report which follows the USGS Report:

2.4 - 6km W of Huntington Beach, CA

Time
2016-06-07 23:09pm Central Time

Nearby Places
3 Miles W of Huntington Beach, CA
4 Miles SE of Seal Beach, CA
5 Miles SSW of Westminster, CA
6 Miles WSW of Fountain Valley, CA
6 Miles SSE of Rossmoor, CA

City.......................State.USA.......................Zip.......#......Km
Huntington Beach, CA United States of America 92648..5......14 km
Huntington Beach, CA United States of America 92649..8......14 km
Huntington Beach, CA United States of America 92647.22......15 km
Seal Beach, CA United States of America 90740.......17......16 km
Long Beach, CA United States of America 90803........7......17 km
Westminster, CA United States of America 92683........6......17 km
Los Alamitos, CA United States of America 90720......10......18 km
Long Beach, CA United States of America 90814.........3......18 km
Garden Grove, CA United States of America 92845.......2......18 km
Long Beach, CA United States of America 90815........14......19 km
Cypress, CA United States of America 90630............7......20 km
Stanton, CA United States of America 90680............1......20 km
Long Beach, CA United States of America 90802.........2......21 km
Long Beach, CA United States of America 90808.........4......21 km
Lakewood, CA United States of America 90715...........1......22 km
Lakewood, CA United States of America 90713...........1......23 km
Lakewood, CA United States of America 90712...........1......24 km

This weeks "Earthquake Minute" is doing very good, so you might want to watch, if you haven't!!! CLICK Arrow: Also see California Shaking EQ Minute at You-Tube@ https://youtu.be/HX1UCJ6Cpjk And The Transcript is @ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/06/california-shaking-earthquake-minute.html

Along with the fact that those "Caliente" Earthquakes near the most recent Nevada Epicenter came out at a grand total of just 2 earthquakes, is now to be added to that the fact that at the Alamo, Nevada shaker location after subtracting all the tiny ones there. . . just came out with this one: "2.1 Richters, 9 Kilometers Southwest of Alamo, Nevada 2016-06-08 18:01pm Central Time" and while that there is the banner from the USGS Report Page, I am also always wanting to know if when the time hits 18:00 as it does there, if it's still considered "PM"? For now I go with "AM" up to 12:00, and then change it to "PM" I suppose starting at 13:00 but something tells me that isn't correct, and hope everybody for now understands my writing, there!!! Thank-You!!! And that's all for those Nevada Earthquakes right at the moment! EQ Guy



There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

In the event you're reading this because you heard "Earthquake Minute" on one of the big Radio Networks somewhere, I have a page with all my "Bio Information" from my EQ Radio Show@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-eq-radio-show-monday-night-sept-30.html and it will have a lot of answers and some of my best stuff! Thank-You For Listening, Too!!! EQ Guy

No comments: