Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Big 6.9 Richters Japan Earthquake With At Least Somewhat of a Tsunami, too!!! Then, a 6.0 Richters Offshore From Wellington,New Zealand!!!

Of course there's no way I could say they're connected, but both of these cities ARE situated around the Pacific Tectonic Plate, there!!! And both of these earthquakes did strike within just a few hours of each other with the 6.9 Japan actually ringing my phone as I was riding my bike on Monday, and the Big New Zealand Earthquake rang on my way home about an hour later. As far as I'm concerned all of that shaking over in that Pacific Region is all connected mostly because it's all moving, so just saying.

Here's the Felt Report from 6.9 Japan at Earthquake Central@ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2016/11/69-richters-earthquake-struck-about-90.html LINK To story about Mondays Japan Earthquake@ http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38059371

This New Zealand Earthquake is one of those where the magnitude is changing quite a lot and in fact when I just clicked on a link to the current USGS page of a 6.0. . . the page is a 5.9 so go figure! It was a 6 when I copied and pasted this version:

6.0 - 75km ENE of Castlepoint, New Zealand
2016-11-22 00:19:43 UTC 40.610°S 177.028°E 10.0 km depth

Nearby Places:
47.1 Miles ENE of Castlepoint, New Zealand Population: 1,686
67 Miles S of Hastings, New Zealand Population: 61,696
74.9 Miles S of Taradale, New Zealand Population: 16,599
75 Miles ENE of Masterton, New Zealand Population: 20,698
125 Miles N of Wellington, New Zealand Population: 405,996

Of course keep watching New Zealand while you watch this weeks Big New Zealand "Earthquake Minute"!!! CLICK Arrow: Here's Big New Zealand EQ Minute at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/_1pT6wYLpZU AND The Transcript From This Weeks EQ Minute@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/11/heres-big-new-zealand-earthquake-minute.html

Somewhere along the line I've been asked, actually more than once, how I do this or how I do that and so pretty much all the answers, especially the answer to the guy who asked about the World Series Earthquake, all in this here link to my "Earthquake Prediction Documentary" at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/MkbFkayqVu4 THEN if you manage to follow along all the way through "Part One". . . there is a "Part Two" and should be a link to that somewhere there, too!!!

if you are a regular reader or listener or whatever, just saying there are more of those predictions where them came from and that's what I'll be working on here in the event that I'm not writing too much over the upcoming holiday weekend! Watch South America and New Zealand especially because that's where a lot of the shaking is being expected, but keep watching Japan, too, because apparently that landfall of Typhoon Chamba there is also going to mean shaking!!! With my regular producer off another week, not sure when I'll be writing again. . . unless something shakes happy holiday weekend, everybody and I'll be back with updates as needed!!! EQ Guy



LOTS of my best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: