Wednesday, October 4, 2017

BIG San Francisco Earthquake SHOULD Have Already Struck There By The Time You're Reading This!!! OR Very Early On Wednesday Morning Pacific Time!!! Be Watching There!!! ALSO: Tuesdays 5.8 Atlantic Ocean Earthquake!!!

CORRECTION: As this edition already went to press I noticed Wednesday is the Full Moon Window, not the full moon, yet, so prediction will be for Thursday, and todays EQ Blog already discusses full moon as today, sorry, but watch for things to start shaking just the same!!! NOW Previously written Blog: If one of my "Predictions" is right than that big San Francisco Earthquake should have ALREADY struck there by the time you are reading this at some point in the day on Wednesday!!! Yes, my "Minor Prediction" was for the early morning hours of October 5, something like 4:55am or somewhere in that area, you know, and with it being a 7.7 around 35 miles North of San Francisco Bay and at 7.7 IF it did strike early Wednesday Morning, I will update this blog as soon as I get on the computer on Wednesday!!! I also have to call casting on Wednesday for my "Check-In Time" because I'm working on another Chicago Film Production Movie or TV Project Thursday and need to get all the info!!! So, if that earthquake did strike, or does strike while I'm very busy with the movie business, then I appologize right now!!! And will update as soon as possible when my shoot is complete!!!

Big Earthquake and might not have otherwise made too big of a deal out of this one, except for it appears exactly on that line due east of where we are watching for the chance Caribbean might get some of this Major Earthquake Energy that is still very much out there. . . and seems to have YET to show up anywhere!!! Could this be some of it showing up:

5.8 - North Atlantic Ocean
2017-10-03 20:39:05 UTC 13.425°N 49.406°W 10.0 km depth

Nearby Places:
603.8 Miles NNE of Sinnamary, French Guiana
609.3 Miles NNE of Kourou, French Guiana
818 Miles Southeast of Antigua & Barbuda
950 Miles ESE of Virgin Islands
1100 Miles or so East of Puerto Rico

One More Chance to Watch: BIG Official Prediction San Francisco Bay Area "Earthquake Minute" Video From The Studio!!! CLICK Arrow: Watch Official Prediction "Earthquake Minute" at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/QvzhnKlKKAM And SEE The Transcript@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2017/09/heres-my-official-prediction-for-major.html

THIS is another one of the places we're watching for something major to shake. . . Panama!!!

4.2 - 4km W of Gomez, Panama
2017-10-03 23:43:58 UTC 8.566°N 82.775°W 30.6 km depth

City......State.....Country...................#.....Km
Guarumal, Chiriquí, Panama.....1.....47 km
David, Chiriquí, Panama........2.....50 km
Boquete, Chiriquí, Panama......3.....53 km

Couple more up around Mt. St. Helens where I want you to know there's still a few days left on this alert for there and the Full Moon could yet come into play there! Also I had noticed some of these are striking right on the rim of this volcano as I've reported here on others recently, too:

1.0 21km NNE of Amboy, Washington 2017-10-03 22:22
0.3 37km NNE of Amboy, Washington 2017-10-03 07:01

I'd say that is just about enough information for one edition of my EQ Blog!!! Watch those alerts for Panama, Ecuador, Japan, Caribbean. . . and of course the big one for Northern California and San Francisco!!! Full Moon Window starts around noon on Wednesday and I may be out of town over the Full Moon day on Thursday so exact moment of full moon is around noon Thursday and Full Moon Window runs through Friday!!! And I will return from Chicago when I'm all done working on my latest big TV/Motion Pictures Biz assignment!!!!! See you all then!!!

EQ Guy/Moviestar


Check Out Some of My Best Earthquake Stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" Now@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: