Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Newest EQ Alert: Mt. St. Helens, NW Oregon, N. California

August 5, 2008

To:
All EQ Alert People
From:
The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
Tropical Storm Eduardo made landfall at Texas today with wind speed reported at 65 mph and I saw pictures of trees swinging in the wind, too. I checked the globe and want to issue my newest EQ Alert for: Mount St. Helens, Northwest Oregon and Northern California and I will add San Francisco since it is very close there, too! While the big volcano will most likely see some effects, we are looking for about a 6 Richters earthquake in general, that could go as high as 6.7 Richters Magnitude. Lately when I put any fractions some of the services divide the decimal up like it’s the end of the sentence, so I apologize for that ahead of time. This small earthquake will strike up in that region THIS WEEK, so be prepared.
Don’t forget there will still also be a major resultant following Hurricane Dolly, and I am watching around the Indian Ocean Tectonic Plate for that and especially Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sumatra, and Major Aftershock Sichuan, China. The Hurricane Dolly resultant could still be as big as 8 Magnitude!!!
Yesterday I took my eye test for my drivers license and PASSED!!! No “Glasses Restriction” until my next renewal in the year 2016!!! Yes, you can FOCUS your eyes and sort of zoom-in on things when you have to, so that that one weaker eye can SEE AGAIN!!! Feel free to try this your self, and please tell the people of Northern California and Oregon there is potential seismic activity heading for them!!!

Respectfully,
The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: