Monday, September 8, 2008

EQ ALERT: MEXICO CITY!!!!! (And continuing for Frisco!!!)

Hurricane Ike has made landfall more than once in the last couple days with the latest being a major event at Cuba. Checking all of these new lines of potential seismic activity I have to write today to inform everybody that these lines point more or less directly to Mexico City!!! I also noticed towns by the names of Guadalajara, Colima, and Puerto Vallarta along this line.
It won’t take very long for this amount of seismic activity to reach there and so we will now be watching for about a 7.9 Richters Magnitude earthquake almost exactly at Mexico City as early as THIS WEEK!!!
San Francisco received a 4.0 Richters earthquake on the exact day I stated in my Official
Prediction, and I was wondering if they had any so close since my last Official Prediction like last summer where a lot of people were so surprised. I hope it occurs to you all that we now know when earthquakes are going to be striking. . . especially in San Francisco!!! Please, THIS TIME let us keep a watch for a few days up there around Frisco, yet and especially when that full moon comes around on the night of September 15.
Thank-You, again for reading, and I want everybody who is reading on all of the many new services to understand that we are presently only MOMENTS away from the next MAJOR EARTHQUAKE that will likely be a major disaster in a place where the people could have been alerted. (Including Frisco and Mexico City!!!)

No comments: