Saturday, September 13, 2008

NEW BIG EQ ALERT--SEATTLE, ALASKA!!! HURRICANE IKE STORY!!!!!

Long story short b/c i've been up watching Hurricane Ike all night, this will be a major earthquake!!! Expect Central America might shake just because they're close to the Gulf of Mexico.

The biggest problem I expect to be SEATTLE!!! It now appears Ike was traveling more north and I don't expect Northern California to get so much of this new potential seismic energy, rather points further north such as Seattle, Vancouver, Alaska and then Japan.

It would be difficult to guess the magnitude this early, I will need to see some of the damage reports from Hurricane Ike, but until then I could guess BIG!!! I suppose SO BIG, that it might even be considered a danger to San Francisco, and it could be as big as the Great 1906 San Francisco earthquake or in the case of Seattle, the Big Seattle Earthquake from whenever!!!

I will update later this weekend, I'm sorry I don't have much info right this moment, just thought I should write since something MIGHT shake immediately and foreshocks COULD BE BIG!!! Watch out Yellowstone, Boise and Missouri/Southern Illinois, too!!! I'll guess about 9 Richters Magnitude, but it could be bigger!!!

No comments: