Monday, September 15, 2008

Extreme EQ Alert: Full Moon, Seattle, Alaska, etc.!!!!!

I have usually been right when I incorporate the full moon into one of these alerts. Monday night will be the full moon. There was a tropical storm named Jerry that struck at Texas three days before the World Series earthquake and Monday night will ALSO be three days after Hurricane Ike made landfall at Galveston, Texas.

With that in mind this is mostly just a reminder that I expect this upcoming major earthquake to strike up around Seattle, I was thinking about how much Vancouver Island had been moving recently and wondering if something really big might happen there?

I will now give my estimate for the EXACT Magnitude of this one at 7.7 Richters Magnitude and must warn that it could very well also strike Oregon or Northern California. Of course Monday IS NOT the day it is supposed to strike; rather it is the night of the full moon which has been correlated elsewhere as being the night when like a lot of major earthquakes strike, and I have experienced a certian amount of accuracy when incorporating that into my own "EQ Alert Theory."

FULL MOON!!!!! Watch out for those big shakers, everybody!!!!!



EQ Guy

No comments: