Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EQ Alert Update!!!!!

September 24, 2008

Hello,
Yesterday I received a text message telling me about the recent 6.4 Richters shaker near Jalisco, Mexico and checked finding an alert I issued earlier in September for that exact area and actually within 120 miles of Colima, Mexico which I stated in my alert following the landfall of Hurricane Ike at Cuba.
Remember that we will now continue to watch for the potential seismic energy following the landfall of Hurricane Gustave at Louisiana, for which I submitted an Official Prediction to CEPEC for San Francisco. This could become a thankful thing since we are today going beyond the number of days after Gustave that we would expect that earthquake to strike, in Frisco anyways. Let us now watch out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean for this seismic activity to strike Mindano, Philippines, Sunda, and Jakarta still around 6.9 Richters but they make bigger quakes out in those ocean regions so I normally might add one Richter to an alert out that way, lets say 7.9 Richters, but know that seems kind of big to me for Gustaves resultant, so probably no bigger than that. Otherwise the chances for San Francisco might be over for now, maybe still some tiny shaking from this next one:
Seattle, Anchorage MegaThruster 2008 is still very much a reality here folks!!! This is like Day 13 after Hurricane Ikes landfall at Galveston and so this one will almost certainly strike in about the next week!!! Again, remember this one will be SO BIG that I was actually told NOT to give the exact magnitude!!! MegaThruster is all I will say!!! Keep in mind that like last nights Colima, Mexico earthquake where I was 120 miles off, this earthquake will be very, very near exactly where I tracked the potential seismic energy to as well!!! Seattle!!! Or Anchorage!!! Then Japan, and you will KNOW IT if this big giant MegaThruster strikes Japan, too!!!
Finally a Typhoon named Hagupit made landfall yesterday just south of Hong Kong and this will be kind of big and should cause a quick major shaker right there very near that tectonic plate boundary with the Indian Ocean Tectonic Plate. This could also bring a major aftershock for the Sichuan, China earthquake. Checking my globe with the straightline tool I found New Delhi, Kashmir, Bahrain and down the road that Mid-African Rift. There is some question as to whether this seismic energy crosses onto that other tectonic plate along that line, and I’m not sure right off hand if New Delhi is on the Indian Ocean or Asian plate; this will make a difference; I suppose if the plate boundary is between New Delhi and Hong Kong it will increase the risk for a Sichuan aftershock as well as Indonesia and Sumatra getting a major shaker, which you might remember from the beginning of this letter they are also now in line for Gustaves resultant energy!!! Experience has taught me that they don’t really double up, rather that would then be two separate good sized earthquakes heading for that shaky Indonesia region.
Keep watching out for that MegaThruster at Seattle, Anchorage, this one WILL STRIKE!!!!!

Yours Truly,
The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: