Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Continued EQ Alert: California!!!!!

Hello,
This is my letter that I write and send to all my friends who are interested in my opinion about when the next major earthquake might be, and at present we should continue to watch California for this upcoming about 6.8 Richters Magnitude earthquake that I expect will shake somewhere very soon, because major earthquakes generally follow a major Tornado that does a lot of damage and the recent Oklahoma City tornado has now struck just one week ago. Friday night will be ten days and about next Tuesday will be Day 14, thereafter it will greatly diminish the chances that this upcoming resultant will strike our West Coast and increase the chances for it to strike Japan or Central America. There was a near direct hit on Mt. Saint Helens today at 2.5 Richters. FYI.
While I was test driving my car late last week to get a problem with the EGR valve dialed in, I blew a wheel bearing and so as a result have been stuck underneath my car all week tearing apart the brakes, tie-rods, strut, spindle, hub, and finally the bearing. Of course I busted the tie-rod end in the process, and today my moms car got a nail in the tire coming home from getting grease in the new tie-rod end, and returning the new Samuel L. Jackson DVD, so instead of working on my car from that point on I was running around fixing the tire on moms car after changing the tire in a blinding blizzard!!! Then got to my meeting tonight on time, but apparently a week late. Got the new bearing put in and the spindle unstuck from the strut and tomorrow hope to have my car back on the road so that I can get back to trying to figure out if the EGR valve is sticking open or whatever is causing it to just plain not start intermittently like especially when it hits 48 or 49 degrees.
Thank-You again for reading and I also want to especially thank everybody who is joining my alert by way of the Twitter service where I am currently up to almost a thousand followers!!! So, I hope the rest of you don’t mind the little ditty about my life in the middle of an otherwise very important alert, it is designed to give some of the new folks a chance to sort of get to know The EQ Alert Guy!!! In addition to my usual earthquake stuff, some of you might wish to check out my regular everyday You Tube stuff at www.youtube.com/johnfredrickkodiak and I’m sure by now you’ve seen all my earthquake alert sites, plenty more about them later. . . Right now there is one very major earthquake coming any moment or any day now, for the next few days!!!

EQ Guy

No comments: