Sunday, February 15, 2009

EQ Alert: California!!!!!

February 15, 2009

Hello,
There is presently an earthquake swarm happening at Puerto Rico that adds up to 250 Richters and when you combine that with the 300 plus Richters that struck out at Indonesia in the days following the recent full moon, it all now tells me that our West Coast just might be next!!! Wind speeds in the recent tornado that struck Oklahoma City were reported as high as 170 mph and there has been an enormous amount of damage reported from there.
There was just a 3.9 Richters earthquake that struck west of Bakersfield near the exact place where I worked at one of those new natural gas burning power plants. This small town is named Fellows, it is near another town called Taft, and the epicenter is just a few miles away. As a precaution let us consider this shaker a foreshock for a major earthquake that could strike California at any minute now. We should continue to watch around San Francisco and I suppose now Los Angeles for a major shaker around 6.8 Richters Magnitude for the next few days.
I will be working on an Abbreviated Official Prediction and file it with the California people early this week. I hope you understand that right at this minute I am rushing this alert out for my Sunday Night deadline!!!
So, watch out West Coast, and I suppose Alaska and Mexico for a major earthquake that could strike any moment now and Thank-You everybody for reading!
I also want to Thank all my new friends who have recently joined my EQ Alert Group on Twitter!!! Please pass the word on to everybody that this is the place to find out everything about earthquakes and potential seismic activity all around the world!!! And Thanks for the add!!! www.twitter.com/eqalert

Sincerely,
The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: