Monday, June 11, 2012

Update: Northwest U.S.A.= 6.5 Coming!!! Add Olympia, Pacific City, Eureka, Coos, and Frisco!!!!!

The method that I use to calibrate my readings of the globe and map, etc. consists of one I was taught over and over in the carpenter industry and that is to check, check, and re-check like the blueprint, measurements, etc. to make sure you are where you want to be. A saying goes something like "Measure twice. . . cut once" or something along those lines and so I have just completed measuring several times and now have a line somewhere between Olympia, Washington and Pacific City, Oregon where this earthquake energy should strike if it strikes our West Coast. I feel that I should also add Eureka/Coos Bay since mostly from experience those towns situated so near the Triple Plate Junction may also be inline for some of this major shaking that should now strike at any moment. Don't forget San Francisco. . . although they are a few miles south of the line it is still painfully obvious to me that the name is written on my globe in bold letters and very hard to ignore there!!! Thank-You again for reading and prepare!!! EQ Alert Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what to do to cure a fatty liver what to do to cure
a fatty liver what to do to cure a fatty liver

Here is my blog - alcoholic fatty liver disease cure