Friday, October 4, 2013

2 Earthquakes At Indonesia, 1 Montana, 1 At Universal City!!!!! WATCH Through New Moon Window!!!

That was a 2.1 Richters earthquake that struck near Universal City, but it is not the first one, and it could just could mean more to come, or something major might strike that area someday. That was a 2.1 that struck up in Montana today, too. 177 Miles Northwest of Helena, but still very much up there along the line of the big one we are tracking up there across that region and you can still view that Official Prediction @ http://earthquakealert2.blogspot.com/2013/09/official-prediction-for-major.html I should probably note that in spite of all of this going on, I did not make any mention of this or that on my recent Radio Show for a number of reasons. Mostly because I wouldn't want to worry folks who might hear wrongly that something was supposed to happen, and second due to not wanting a dated version of my show containing info that dealt with something that happened all the way back in the year 2013 in real time/distant/future if you know what i mean. So, now back to the business of tracking major earthquakes! The New Moon Window continues through Friday and into Saturday, so something major will probably be shaking!!!

Small Tropical Storm Karen circulating in the Gulf of Mexico and might develop into something in the coming hours and day or so and this will lead to the possibility if it forms big, to earthquake energy heading towards our East Coast. Has to develop first, and then make landfall bearing Northeasterly. Then, I will have more exact details of what the earthquake energy might do beyond there.

Getting tons of new readers and followers since The EQ Radio Show on Monday Night and want to say here that I had sort of hoped my next move might be someone asking me to make a speech somewhere, or do a talk show. If anybody reading has any ideas about what yours truly The EQ Guy might do next with his earthquake writing, then please add your ideas to the comments section of this EQ Blog Entry. I'll surely keep blogging far into the future, but if anybody would like me to do another EQ Radio Show anywhere else around the country please feel free to ask because I only have one more football game after tonights game and will be available for several weeks, then! Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy



No comments: