Friday, October 18, 2013

October 2013 Full Moon Window is NOW!!!!! Started At 4:38pm Pacific!!!!! 7.6 to 8.3? Tsunami? California???

Oh, of course you could say I noticed on Thursday night that I was stopping to take pictures of the awesome Full Moon rising on the east. . . and then drove along just another mile or so and had to stop again to get some great pics of the awesome Sunset in the West!!!!! Then, it wasn't too long before it occurred to me that they both happened at almost the exact same moment and that indicated to me that the Full Moon must not be too far behind! So I checked as soon as i got home to find that on Thursday night they are still about just ten minutes apart, of course owing to the Full Moon already being off the horizon above the tree lines where I got some great shots of it, and the sun had not quite set, yet, with the actual time of sunset generally posted AFTER the sun has set, naturally. So we will see tomorrow if the two times are not very nearly exactly the same and it should turn out to be one of those rare occasions that I have recently just discovered due to my routine tracking of all these numbers, rare instances when the exact moment of the Full Moon should occur at about the time sunset and moonrise are both happening. This affords us the once in a lifetime, or every number of months anyways, chance to see them BOTH happen at very nearly the same instant! Of course you have to like situate yourself at the top of a hill where both horizons are very visible, but I've had close sitings once or twice on my watch and I would say maybe tomorrow will be one of the closest albeit on my way to work tomorrow evening.

WATCH OUT!!!!! Because my phone HAS NOT rang or chimed the whole entire day with any earthquakes at all, none!!! As of this writing it has been going on 24 Hours since a 5.4 struck Solomon Islands and other than a 4.8 Near New Zealand, a 4.6 at Ecuador, and a 4.9 at the Mid-Atlantic there has basically been nothing! Although I just noticed a 4.4 at Guadaloupe in there, I am trying to say it looks like something HUGE might be striking at any moment during this months Full Moon which right this moment is directly over the ceiling skylight thing in the kitchen upstairs and shining down on the kitchen floor, too! I also noticed the Full Moon seems exceptionally high in the sky and almost directly above us if that has any effect on all this!

So watch all the places I've been naming in recent blogs, like yesterdays here: http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/10/76-to-83-richters-out-there-full-moon.html OR Especially those countries up around the Himilayan Arc as well as over towards Italy and Greece and especially those Sumatra Regions of Banda Aceh, Phuket, and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands for a Major Earthquake and Tsunami of 7.6 to 8.3 Richters in about the next day and a half or so! And always remember I am not a seismologist and these are only my own opinions. Just good mechanical knowledge learned in a junkyard and from many years working as a Union Carpenter including in Los Angeles where I was in a lot of earthquakes myself and went on to study them!!! Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy

No comments: