Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The EQ Radio Show = A Great Success!!!!! Back To Biz of Big Earthquakes, Now!!!!!

Last night was the night of my now famous "The EQ Radio Show" on my local Back Porch Radio Station! Had an Awesome time working with all the WORT-FM People and basically told the whole story about all the work I've done over the years at tracking major earthquakes, which my readers pretty much already know all about so I won't go into no more details about that story. You could say the show far exceeded my expectations and I honestly had the time of my life up there broadcasting out over the airwaves! The first time I'd done radio like that in a lot of years! Of course my days in radio preceded the movie business and ever since I have longed to go back into the studio like that in front of the microphone and spin records. . . which you might have noticed I actually even did a little bit of that there, too!!!

Here is a pic of me at the board with the mic there just behind me:

And here is Kenny right at the end of my show handing it over to Mr. Ryan Parks and his "Something Wonderful" Show!!!
Check Out The Clock!!! I didn't intend to take this pic apparently right at the exact moment it clicked 8:00:00!!! I ran about one minute behind my schedule most of the night, but must have got it right somewhere along the way. . . because I hit 8 O'Clock right on the DOT!!!!!

You can now hear my show in the archives at: http://www.wortfm.org/?page_id=1811 Where it is "Access Hour" under September 30, 2013 with a PLAY or DOWNLOAD button. I have already got a couple great copies on CD's and uploaded it to my I-Pod. It loads in MP-3 Format. Sorry I do not know when I will be able to have an actual player here on my EQ Blog. I also intend to post a copy of script later, too!

NOW TO THE BUSINESS OF EARTHQUAKES!!!
There are still presently a number of EQ Alerts currently going on around the world. There is an update that I am sorry I was not able to type all up during the hours before my show but here it goes. After now two Pakistan Earthquakes as well as several at Carlsberg Ridge, there was at least one that I had been watching for around the Mid-Indian Ocean Ridge. THIS means the Indio/Australian Tectonic Plate is moving in the exact direction that I thought it probably might. THEN there was a 6.5 at New Zealand near L'Esperance Rock. NOW it is likely this movement against the Pacific Tectonic Plate will lead to something major around South America, again, but possibly also more major shaking around those Pacific Islands and perhaps Easter Island, too. AND you will want to continue to watch Banda Aceh, Phuket, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands as well as around Jakarta for the big one!!!

Smaller alerts continue for Anchorage, Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, New Madrid, and possibly Southern Illinois. Sorry I have been spending a lot of time covering EQ Radio Show and Thank-You for Listening to that now great Radio Show, too!!!!! Sincerely, The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: