Monday, September 8, 2014

3.7 Piru/Filmore!!! September New Moon Window!!! ALSO: That Easter Island Swarm Stopped!? AND: Alaska Swarm Continues!!! MegaThruster Coming!!!?

As fast as I was trying to type in the fact that the September Full Moon Window has now started is when my phone just rang with a 3.7 Richters Shaker at Piru near Fillmore up there in Ventura County!!! Here is that Felt Report Now Updated as of about 10:45pm Pacific Time: @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/09/37-richters-at-pirufillmore-california.html

And of course my 2014 EQ Radio Show tonight at 7pm, also, but I will have an Update Blog all about that later in the day!

For right now the big concern is the fact that the September Full Moon Window has started as of 8:38pm Central Time on Sunday night and there will now probably be some major earthquakes and I am watching extremely close due to my Radio Show being tonight and I will have to go on-the-air and explain if nothing has shook YET!!! Yes, I will have the job of telling the listening public that there is now a BIG risk of a Major Earthquake striking in just those coming hours and like I say in the notes I will be using tonight. . . if one hasn't already struck!!!

Here is the latest on the swarm at Easter Island that seems to have now STOPPED, although that generally means all the earthquake energy has moved on!!! @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/09/easter-island-swarm-with-east-pacific.html

There are probably going to be more major shakers during this Full Moon Window due to all the earthquake energy going on out there! Also expect Oklahoma to do a lot of shaking although the window started a few hours ago and they haven't shown up on the list of latest earthquakes just yet! Hopefully this will not be the big one for them. . . although it could be the big one for Indonesia, Peru, Chile, or our West Coast including Californnia!!! Be Prepared!!! Update coming later today featuring discussion on tonights EQ Radio Show!!! EQ Guy


Here's the link to my E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com AND Thank-You For Reading! EQ Guy

No comments: