Thursday, September 18, 2014

FOUND Los Angeles Along Line of 7.6 Richters Possible Major Earthquake!!! La Habra, Indio, And Palmdale, Too!!!

JUST IN: 11 Oklahoma Earthquakes in 10 Hours Yesterday!!! SEE @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/09/11-oklahoma-earthquakes-in-10-hours.html PROBABLY Connected to the fact that Hurricane Odile is crossing that region right about now!!! TODAYS EQ BLOG:

As I write this I am reviewing the information that I have discussed in EQ Blogs from the last day or two concerning the lines of potential earthquake energy as the result of the landfall of Hurricane Odile and I just found La Habra situated close to line T-M-E!!! Also, I have now filed the Official Prediction that I was saying @ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2014/09/official-prediction-for-76-richters.html

Should probably explain "Line T-M-E" is the brand new line of Potential Earthquake Energy which starts at the Tip of the Baja California Peninsula or T. and intersects Mexicali or M. and continues on to Eureka, California or E. for T-M-E. AND the main reason I think we should hold todays discussion to "Line TME" is due to the fact that I just located that line to see exactly where it crosses California and was not expecting to find Los Angeles along that line!!! Close examination of the line reveals La Habra just a few miles to the west of where this line crosses to the northwest of Mexicali and actually more towards the town of Indio and onto Palmdale. Most unfortunately I spotted San Bernardino situated directly along this actual line that thinking about it is at least partly delineated by the San Andreas Fault itself! It would be since we are following this line up from where the Colorado River basically flows into the gulf and along a straight line roughly parallel to the peninsula there.

Further north of there I noticed Lone Pine and Tehachapi, both major places in the Major upcoming possible California Earthquake and both places where major California Earthquakes have shook in the past. Are either of these two places due for this one to strike there? Also should mention that Parkfield is situated right in that general area and while mathematically not likely to get a Major Earthquake at just the 10 Year Anniversary, still be watching around that region such as Coalinga, Hollister, Bakersfield, and Angels Camp for epicenters of 7 Magnitude.

It occurred to me that I have not actually seen any what you might call foreshocks anywhere near Los Angeles up to this point. Therefore it also occurred to me that we should maybe starting right now begin watching that East Los Angeles area closely for some fairly large "Foreshocks" or at best movements that indicate that I know what I am talking about!!! Thank-You for Reading!!! EQ Guy


Here's the link to my E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com AND Thank-You For Reading! EQ Guy

No comments: