Wednesday, September 3, 2014

3.7 Richters Strikes One Mile From San Jacinto, California!!! Alaska Swarm Continues 25-45 Miles From FAIRBANKS!!!

UPDATE: Here is the Felt Report from 5.1 Near Fairbanks on August 31, 2014 with around 200 Felt Reports from Fairbanks!!! LOTS of Updates in Coming Blogs, Too! @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/09/51-fairbanks-earthquake-of-august-31.html NOW Todays EQ Blog:

This one struck just moments ago as I'm writing this and I was actually on my way home from work when the phone chimed and could not believe my eyes when I saw 3.7 San Jacinto, since the biggest earthquake I have personally been in was a 2.1 San Jacinto back in 2003 and that was huge for just being so near to the epicenter when it shook the trees were shaking and rocks were falling from the cliffs into the middle of the road there!!! Felt Report on this one will take me some time to gather all together due to it getting bigger every time I go to look at it and so I will wait until later in the day to post all of it. Right now I can tell you there were 20 from Tijuana!!!

Here is a pic like I discussed in yesterdays EQ Blog! This one borrowed from BBC's Twitter Page:
AND Still several earth-quakes have still been striking up there in Iceland including a couple have even rang my phone on Tuesday!!! (Over 5 Richters)

I have updated the list of earthquakes in that swarm that does seem to be continuing up there in Alaska and only just now discovered that this swarm is actually taking place in an area located between 25 and 45 Miles West and Northwest of Fairbanks!!! Not sure if this exact location will lead to a destructive earthquake striking that region and do not know all that much about the fault lines up in that region, but does seem like a long time since Fairbanks, Alaska has had it's Major Earthquake that it might be as likely to get as a lot of other shaky places if you know what I mean!!! Earthquake Preperation should probably already be underway in that city of 32,000 and Borough of 100,000 according to Wikipedia @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairbanks,_Alaska

We will now be watching CLOSELY to see what is shaking up there in Fairbanks, because it now appears they must be shaking with this now HUGE Swarm they're getting up there!!! Be Watching for Major Earthquakes Fairbanks! Be Prepared! And God Bless!!! EQ Guy


Here's the link to my E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com AND Thank-You For Reading! EQ Guy

No comments: