Saturday, September 20, 2014

7.6 California WILL BE A Big Earthquake!!! Also Sumatra And Oklahoma Have Earthquakes Coming, Too!!!

I put together a Great Podcast for this week especially since there is so much going on with that big California Earthquake coming up!!! CLICK Arrow:

Got a link in my E-Mail to a Great Story about the L'Aquila Scientist story and notice they are coming up for appeals soon, like possibly as soon as October. Here is that story:
https://medium.com/matter/the-aftershocks-7966d0cdec66 . . . tried to reply the person who sent me the story and was asking me questions and was not able to get ahold of anybody at "Medium.com" so you won't have to watch for a story about "EQ Guy" unless any of you know EV. . . then go ahead and tell him for me!

It occurred to me that we are also waiting for both a major resultant at Oklahoma/Texas, and Iselle-Sumatra, Indonesia at the same time as watching a lot of California!!! It is one of those time periods when at any given moment we are only seconds away from a Major Earthquake that is about to change the course of history!!! 7.6 Richters California WILL BE a Big Earthquake, so be prepared!!! EQ Guy


Here's the link to my E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com AND Thank-You For Reading! EQ Guy

No comments: