Tuesday, November 24, 2015

5.5 Richters With 30 Felt Reports From Mexico City!!! Full Moon Window Will Begin at 4:45pm Central Time Tuesday Afternoon!!!

Big earthquake was reported to have shook Mexico City and so I went back and double-checked and found this 5.5 yesterday and abbreviated the felt report with most of it right here. November Full Moon starts right away this afternoon so especially watch Illinois and Indiana for around 5.2 Richters, here's that felt report from 5.5 Near Mexico City:

City...State....Country..........................#.....Km
Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico..............10.....129
Huajuapan, Oaxaca, Mexico...............11.....141
Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico..............2.....213
Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico...................2.....225
Tlaxcalancingo, Puebla, Mexico...........1.....227
Puebla, Puebla, Mexico...................1.....230
Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico.........1.....233
Metepec, México, Mexico..................1.....261
Nezahualcóyotl, México, Mexico...........1.....262
Zacamulpa, México, Mexico................1.....262
Toluca, México, Mexico...................4.....265
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico...30.....266
Vista Hermosa, México, Mexico............2.....277
Boca del Río, Veracruz, Mexico...........1.....365
Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico...............2.....388

Exact moment of Full Moon is Wednesday, November 25 at 4:45pm Central Time, 2:25pm Pacific Time and that Window will start Today at 4:45pm Central 2:25pm Pacific and run through Thursday, but am expecting something might be shaking over that holiday there!

What a night on Sunday in Milwaukee!!! Time of my LIFE!!! Of course having been a fan and listening to a lot of Milwaukee Radio most of my life the chance came for me to do my very own show on a local contest that. . . I WON!!! Grand Prize ONE HOUR Radio Show!!! Here's some video of all the best! If you want to check out me doing some Milwaukee Radio D.J.ing CLICK Arrow: Here's My Milwaukee Classic Rock Radio Dee-Jay Show At YouTube@ https://youtu.be/x-q_NW_7cNw

I didn't run a link to all the info that goes along with my usual radio show since it was on a Sunday Night. . . so if you missed it here is the link one more time mostly for folks who want to catch up on all the usual info I run along with EQ Radio Show usually, Check It Out @ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2015/11/lesses-next-rockshow-radio-show-will-be.html

Not sure what I'll be doing over the holiday and so if nothing else shakes I might not write in this blog. Looks like there MIGHT be an "Earthquake Minute" on Friday because I just received a call to replace one of the Radio Shows along with my usual show. . . so I'll be there doing that for sure on Friday!!! Happy Holiday if I don't see you all sooner!!! Sincerely, EQ Guy


Link To This Weeks "Earthquake Minute" At YouTube@ https://youtu.be/w4qFU6GzvMU

There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: