Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Birthday To The EQ Alert Guy!!! ALSO a 5.3 Richters Earthquake Near Fukushima, Japan!!! Full Moon Window Starts Soon!!!

Well, the really big story today isn't about earthquakes. . . it's about ME, The EQ Guy!!! Yes, can't help it but have to report that I just so happened to have been BORN, on August 15, 1960!!! Had a lot of fun over the weekend, but today/Monday is my real BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday ME!!! Final thought for the day today as I was at a local ice cream place celebrating by myself was WHEN will August 15 become a holiday:))) Of course the "EQ Guy Day" or whatever. . . and went just one step beyond that as my Strawberry Shake reached the bottom of the glass and my 55th birthday came to an end I wondered if it would ever mean a 3-Day weekend or even a paid-holiday for anybody anywhere!!! Well, that's how my day and more about my weekend coming up, yet!!! Here's the 5.3 Japan Earthquake:

5.3 - 66km E of Namie, Japan, Time: 2016-08-15 07:04
Nearby Places:
41 Miles East of Namie, Japan, Population: 21,866
53.5 Miles ENE Iwaki, Japan, Population: 357,309
63 Miles ESE Marumori, Japan, Population: 16,752
64.1 Miles East of Funehikimachi, Japan, Population: 23,524
73.7 Miles ESE of Fukushima, Japan, Population: 294,237

NOW Here's you chance to catch not only this weeks "Earthquake Minute" but some wonderful clips from this weekends Big "Car Launch" up in Northern Wisconsin at the end!!! CLICK Arrow: You can view Car Launch "Earthquake Minute" at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/mKqwuboUJBM Transcript @ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/08/car-launch-earthquake-minute-of-august.html

If you liked those few moments of Car Launch 2016, then you just might want to stop by my YouTube and see my entire (6 Minute) show from this weekends "Moravitz Car Launch" @ https://youtu.be/GGw68aogNPU

Apparently there was still more shaking in Illinois over the weekend, too:

2.4 - 11km ENE of McLeansboro, Illinois
2016-08-11 23:10:41 UTC 38.123°N 88.407°W 9.2 km depth

Nearby Places
1.5 Miles NE Logansport, Illinois
30.2 Miles ESE Mount Vernon, Illinois, Population: 15,277
39.5 Miles NE Marion, Illinois, Population: 17,193
40.4 Miles ENE Herrin, Illinois, Population: 12,501
133 Miles SSE Springfield, Illinois Population: 116,250

Normally at this time I would put together the finishing touches of this here EQ Blog and then post it sometime in the wee hours of early tomorrow morning, but today I've been so busy with all the other stuff going on that there was never a Monday EQ Blog, so I'll post this right this moment and although it really won't be too much different from any other Tuesday EQ Blog that I might post, it will forever bear Monday, August 15, 2016 as the date which goes along good with the subject matter if you know what I mean!!! Also start watching immediately for the pace of those smallish earthquakes to start picking up and as we get closer to the very early hour of the full moon watch for something huge to shake, possbily South America or Indonesia!!! Happy Birthday ME!!! EQ Guy



There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

In the event you're reading this because you heard "Earthquake Minute" on one of the big Radio Networks somewhere, I have a page with all my "Bio Information" from my EQ Radio Show@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-eq-radio-show-monday-night-sept-30.html and it will have a lot of answers and some of my best stuff! Thank-You For Listening, Too!!! EQ Guy

No comments: