Friday, January 8, 2010

Continued Major Alert: San Francisco, California!!!!!

You may be aware that my Official Prediction will basically expire in substance this coming Tuesday. The first thing I want to say is we should be sure to be aware that there is still a MAJOR ALERT for San Francisco, California, and West Coast for what could be the next major earthquake which might strike at any moment, now! The other thing is that the date, January 12, 2010 isn't necessarily the end of this potential seismic energy. . . it goes on until a major shaker strikes. It is just that in general after that date the chances increase for Japan, Alaska, Hawaii, and China, etc. to get this upcoming major shaker.

Everybody should understand that Tuesday will be the end of the Official Prediction but until this energy is released keep your eyes open, especially S.F., and California!!!!!

EQ Guy

1 comment:

MAX said...

I like reading your blog.. I feel like it keeps me up to date when the earthquakes should happen! Like I will be more prepared if thats possible? Keep up the good work!