Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Notice: I Accurately Predicted That California Earthquake!!!!!

My regular readers by now already know this, the North American Tectonic Plate WAS moving against the Pacific Tectonic Plate!!! The total for the "Swarm" of earthquakes that struck like last week around TJ/San Diego (155.7 Richters as of Jan. 1) obviously meant A LOT of movement at The San Andreas Fault Tectonic Plate Boundary (SAFTPB) and that would ultimately end up forcing against the Triple Plate Junction (TPJ) at Eureka, California with the full force of a 6.5 Richters shaker on Saturday.

The conditions virtally matched those that I found while researching the days before The Northridge Earthquake, and that I used in 2003 to send out a very accurate alert prior to the Paso Robles Earthquake. These types of conditions also existed prior to the Great Kobe Earthquake in Japan, as well. I like to call these January earthquakes.

I mostly like people now to continue reading my earthquake writings, since I started out my work with earthquakes as a service to my friends in Hollywood who never ever had no idea when an earthquake might strike, but today can at least have a better idea when and where the potential seismic activity is in our world today!!! (Today there would be a major alert prior to the Northridge Quake)

Thank-You all for reading!!! The EQ Alert Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks