Friday, January 15, 2010

Upcoming New California Shaker Looks Like a SURE THING!!!

This is just me judging by all of what I call foreshocks, at www.tinyurl.com/eqsrecent it looks like this next new one IS heading for California! And in the coming days! It would probably be out of place for me to say "Get out of there," but rather I'll just say to be especially watching buildings rated LESS THAN about 6 Richters. And I don't think California has rated their buildings for earthquakes, anyways so. . . I just want to point out that there is presently an intense series of what I will call foreshocks striking at California and this definately indicates movement of the tectonic plate, and probably seismic energy building up out there at California!!!!! Time and date of release??? JUST DAYS!!!!! Do the Chargers play at home Sunday? Thank-You for reading!!! EQ Alert Guy

2 comments:

MAX said...

What do you mean in California we don't rate out buildings? After the big earthquake in 2005 I think, everything got a total revamp. Indoor pools were rebuild and buildings that weren't safe during earthquakes got posted saying that.

The EQ Alert Guy said...

Max, i haven't been to Cali since 2005, sorry!

Thank-You for writing me!!!!!

EQ Guy