Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The North American Tectonic Plate is Moving!!!!! Haiti 7.1 Richters!!!

As I've stated in recent weeks, we already know the North American Tectonic Plate is moving!!! Saturdays major earthquake in Northern California was first preceded by great movement along the San Andreas Fault at Southern California where buildings in San Diego reportedly shook. Another major earthquake has just struck at Haiti at around 7 Richters Magnitude and very near what would be the Southeast corner of the North American Tectonic Plate as well.

Everybody should be aware that anytime the tectonic plates start moving in this manner, I will now expect places like Japan, Alaska, Central America, and Hawaii to get seismic activity as a result of all ot this plate tectonic stuff. That is the North American Tectonic Plate pushes against the Pacific Plate, Caribean Plate, Central and South America, and finally EuroAsian and IndianOcean/Australian Tectonic Plates!!! So, everybody everywhere should probably watch a while for more major potential seismic activity yet to come!!! Edited. . .Illinois and Missouri aren't immune!!!

Thank-You, again for reading my little blog that I write with just my own opinions and not in no way representing anybody but myself, about earthquake stuff!!!

11 comments:

sian said...

Hi!,
Fascinating blog. Have you considered induced seismic activity. Such as caused by dams, mining and drilling?
China had dam displacement of water prior to their seismic activity for example.
From: sia2100.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm here online for the kids of Haiti.

I'm here for a non-profit haiti group that gives their time to
creating oppurtunities for the kids in haiti. If anyone here wants to donate then then please do so here:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They provide children in Haiti a learning environment.

Yes, they're legitimate.

I greatly appreciate anyone's help

Anonymous said...

Good day everyone, I just signed up on this incredible discussion board and wanted to say hello there! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

hello all

I just thought it would be good to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to start some good conversations!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hello dudes!

I just wanted to say hi :)

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.

Anonymous said...

מידע על סקס, מיניות וחינוך מיני ללא פורנוגרפיה

Anonymous said...

[b]ОТКРЫТ!!! Неофициальный форум поддержки shop-script & webasyst[/b]
Тематика форума: Обсуждение работы интернет магазинов на движке shop-script, обмен опытом, тестирование новых или уже известных модулей, участие в разработке новых решений и/или дополнений для shop-script, использующихся в интернет-продажах.
[URL="http://shop-scripts.ru"]http://shop-script.ru[/URL]

[IMG]http://s43.radikal.ru/i102/0901/37/7366b19ed2b2.png[/IMG]

Варез и нулл движка размещен не будет.:-]

Что касаемо модулей и прочего, берется материал из открытых источников.
Если интересный материал имеет какие-нибудь непосредственное авторство или права, то только с согласия автора!!!

[URL="http://www.shop-scripts.ru"]http://www.shop-scripts.ru[/URL]
http://shop-scripts.ru

.........

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your this tremendous and helpful web site. I'll reveal this with my friends and likewise I will return once again to take a look at extra useful details.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly delighted to find this. great job!

Anonymous said...

Excellent work there. I must appreciate author as well.