Saturday, January 10, 2015

Oklahoma!!! Where They Just Got 4 Earthquakes In One Hour!!!

Just as I was about to start writing my EQ Blog. . . wouldn't you know this great story would come across the wire! Started to sound like a theme song from an old Broadway play as I was writing that headline, too, doesn't it? Yes, Oklahoma was at one time a Rodgers and Hammerstein play, but don't tell me any more about it, because I may go check out a copy from my local library tomorrow! Here is the list I was talking about in that headline, first one at 22:26 and latest one as of this writing at 23:29 and possible more could come along throughout Saturday Morning, too:
2.6 4km S of Guthrie, Oklahoma 2015-01-09 23:29:14 8.0 km
2.8 8km E of McLoud, Oklahoma 2015-01-09 23:12:39 6.7 km
3.1 4km SSW of Perry, Oklahoma 2015-01-09 23:06:52 2.1 km
2.9 4km S of Guthrie, Oklahoma 2015-01-09 22:26:07 5.0 km

Of course there were many others much further down the list, along with a Texas Earthquake or two as well, but when they started coming across one right after another and the map was suddenly filled with red dots. . . I knew something was up and so I checked immediately!

Mixed up in about that same time span were also a 4.4 Peru and a 4.0 Turkey Earthquakes with Peru still on that list for the Major Earthquake-Tsunami if one is still out there, and it should be! Now looking at Day numbers 34, 35, and Day 36 will be Monday. Anything can still happen with a couple of my all time best being Day 42 after Hurricane Sandy, and Day 43 after the landfall of Hurricane Katrina. Keep watching!!!

And along those lines also check out this pic from the "Speaking of Sub-Zero Temperatures Department"
Again, if you think about it you already know this is caused by extremely cold temperatures and I'm just saying it is also a factor in some plate tectonics or possibly in some Major Earthquake Energy (Seismic Activity) along the different fault lines. Still watching for something in the 6 Richters range for our West Coast, and there could still be 8 Richters and a tsunami out there around Indonesia and still possibly Peru or Chile. EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy



1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are sure shaking here in California too--over 1000 earthquakes in a weeks time!