Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lone Pine, California Shaking!!! There Was Once a HUGE Earthquake There!!! Could There Be Another!?

Lone Pine was the epicenter of a Major Earthquake at 1872 and reported between 7.5 and 7.9 Richters due to no exact info being avialable from the late 1800's of course. Here's the story about that earthquake at Wikipedia@ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1872_Lone_Pine_earthquake OK, so the other thing I have to write about here according to my notes, is the fact that we are presently watching California for something Major to shake due to all of the severe winter stuff going on and that would up to this point have mostly been just a lot of snow in the Sierras. Now introducing some additional severe winter stuff. . . Sub-Zero Temperatures!!! Makes it much more certain we are watching for something to shake, here! Previously it's been something in the order of 2 feet of snow all across the country as well, however, with tons of snow reported in the Sierras and sub-zero temperatures alone, we must continue now to watch California for repeats of Paso Robles, Eureka 2010, and of course Northridge!!!

Next we have the Felt Report From that Lone Pine Earthquake:

City.........State.Zip.USA......................................#.....Km
Three Rivers, CA 93271 United States of America........1.....70
Lone Pine, CA 93545 United States of America..........13.....78
Fullerton, CA 92832 United States of America...........1....296

In the interest of now going on into some info on that Great Northridge Earthquake of January 17, 1994, I skip some other stuff that I just now cut and pasted into tomorrows EQ Blog! Today let me just tell you that on that day when I woke up and turned on the TV, they were already more or less running just a lot of coverage on that "Los Angeles Earthquake" that must have shook a few hours before I turned on the TV since I believe it was like 4 or 5am Pacific Time, so that would have been 6 or 7am Central Time. There was so much going on right at that moment with film production that I can even look today and see movies that were shooting in Chicago such as Fugitive, Blankman, Blink, and Stakeout and many, many more and all ones that I'd worked on in Chicago, OR folks I'd worked in Chicago with that were now involved in this Major Earthquake!!! So it was that inspiration that led me to starting the research that I'm still doing today for the purpose of helping out all of my friends in California and hopefully someday being able to alert the people that there's a Major Earthquake heading for California!!!

What a coincidence! There might be a Major Earthquake heading for California right this minute!!! Be Watching and Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy



SEE This Weeks North Korea Nuke "Earthquake Minute" Now at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/qQyEiPgMIpY AND The Transcript@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/01/north-korea-nuke-testing-story-fridays.html

There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: