Friday, May 18, 2012

Lots Of Little Shakers. . . Nothing Too Big, Though!

On the news they just mentioned a big 4 Magnitude earthquake has just struck at Japan!? Got my attention real quick, but took me a moment to figure out how big a 4 Magnitude was. Then immediately after I figured it out I next didn't know what happened that it was significant enough to be reported on network TV? There was also a lot of talk this week about the first Hurricane of the season, and my phone rang this morning with a 3.6 Richters earthquake at Borrego Springs, California. I want to repeat today that I am not watching for any major earthquake energy right at the moment and that I ceased issuing "All Clears" a few years ago due to the fact that there may always be a chance that an earthquake could strike without notice. Thank-You for reading and I will post a message here as soon as there IS major earthquake energy anywhere in the world that we should be watching for!!! Until then always be prepared just in case anyways! EQ Guy

No comments: