Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Upcoming Major Earthquake as Big as 9 or 10 Richters??? Myanmar? Bangladesh? Banda Aceh? Guam? Hawaii???

I will have a complete update on this new upcoming Major Earthquake in the days to come, but for tonight I want to just add this here update. I will gather the damage report from the landfall of Super Typhoon Nanmadol of around December 9, 2004 at Taiwan that preceded the Great Sumatra Earthquake, but want to just write tonight that I had an EQ Alert posted a day or so before discussing a possible earthquake as big as 9 or 10 Richters!!! Therefore I want to just write this up quick tonight after having had some time to think about it while working all day yesterday and all day today until Midnight, I came up with 9 or 10 for the possible Magnitude now of this new earthquake based mostly on that "Big EQ Alert" from December 2004 that you can view at one of my Great You Tube Vids @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWBrJpye9MA Not exactly sure if that vid discusses the damage at Taiwan and the path will be a lot different, but it probably shows the range of Richters we will now be watching for and will clearly show that we were already talking about it BEFORE that 9 Richters Earthquake struck!

I am thinking about giving the range as between 8 and 10 Ricthers, but of course 8 is not really all that likely to be the low number, here, it is just me working those numbers and they still need some work, yet. (7.6 TO 10?) Doubt if I will ultimately go with 10 for the high number, here, thinking the size and scope of that landfall of Typhoon Soulik was less overall than that of Super Typhoon Nanmadol. (7.6 TO 9.3?) Updates on all this information coming!!! Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guam, Wake Island, Banda Aceh, and Hawaii for the immediate day or so. I will also want to take a look at the names of the cities that are situated right there on that fault line between the Indian Ocean and Asian Tectonic Plates near Sichuan, China and the only reason I am not adding Sichuan, China tonight is because they may not be due for another big one. Could happen, though, I suppose! Thank-You for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: